IDAHO FALLS – A furnace at Bonneville High School misfired yesterday and caused the gas lines to purge into one of the classrooms. District officials say a large snow drift on the roof covered the vent for the furnace and caused the misfires. Students were moved from that area of the building until the fire department checked and tested the area to make sure it was safe.
ST. ANTHONY, Idaho (AP) — Authorities in eastern Idaho are investigating a house explosion that injured a woman. South Fremont Fire Chief Chris Hill says neighbors helped the woman out of the house in St. […]
View Jareth Sampson’s performance of “Space Oddity” by David Bowie in the video above. IDAHO FALLS, Idaho — David Bowie fans got a treat on Friday, February 1 when local singer Jareth Sampson performed […]
Listen to KID NewsRadio’s full interview with Hiedi Young, special liason with the board of directors with the POW*MIA organization in Pocatello. POCATELLO, Idaho — An east Idaho board member for the local chapter of […]