Want to get your hands on a brand new Yamaha Grizzly 700 ATV?
There is one last chance to get qualified for the giveaway this Friday between 3pm and 4pm at KJ’s Bucks on Sunnyside and Woodruff in Idaho Falls! 10 last minute qualifiers will be selected at 4pm!
All the qualifiers will gather at KJ’s Bucks on Sunnyside and Woodruff in Idaho Falls on August 5th at 3pm, where they will enter a unique entry code and reveal who wins the grand prize!
The Insane All Terrain Giveaway is brought to you by: KJ’s Superstores, Pepsi, Bott Yamaha, and Rich Broadcasting!
Contest: KJ’s & Pepsi Insane All Terrain Giveaway
Contest Duration: 5/16/16 – 8/05/16
Prize(s): Sixty (60) Prize Packs of varying value, One (1) Grand Prize is a Yamaha Grizzly 700 ATV
1) How to enter:
- Each week Listeners will be encouraged to stop at their local KJ’s Super Store to receive a unique entry code number and then to enter it online for a chance to win a Yamaha Grizzly 700 ATV.
- Contestants must log onto one of the following radio station websites: kidnewsradio.com, rivercountryfm.com, star98radio.com, or 949therock.com to register and input their unique entry code number.
- Entrants will be required to provide their name, address, birth date, phone number, email address and the unique entry code number they received at one of the KJ’s Super Store locations to enter.
- Each unique entry number is valid only once. Entrants may submit an entry each day during the contest period. No limit on number of entries, however a unique entry code number is required for each entry.
- Each Friday, May 20th thru July 29th, 5 entries will be randomly drawn to win a PRIZE PACK and those entries will then be qualified for the Grand Prize drawing of a Yamaha Grizzly 700 ATV.
- At 3pm on Friday, August 5th all qualifiers will gather at KJ’S Bucks- 1520 Sunnyside Road, Idaho Falls ID for the final giveaway event. 10 additional qualifiers will be randomly drawn from on on-site last-chance registration between 3pm & 4pm.
- Each contestant will select a special code number, one of which cracks the code to win the Grand Prize of a Yamaha Grizzly 700 ATV.
2) Eligibility Restrictions:
- No purchase necessary to qualify for this contest.
- Station(s) is/are not responsible for entries not received due to difficulty accessing the internet, service outages or delays, computer difficulties or other technological glitches.
- Entrants may be disqualified at the sole discretion of the station.
- The contest is open to all listeners of KID-FM/KCHQ-FM, KID-AM/KIDG-FM/KIDJ-FM, KLLP-FM/KGTM-FM, and KPKY-FM/KZKY-FM who are legal United States citizens eighteen (18) years of age or older and who reside in the broadcast listening area.
- Employees of Rich Broadcasting, KJ’s Super Stores, Admiral Beverage, their subsidiaries, affiliated entities, affiliated advertising agencies, participating sponsors/promotional partners, other radio stations in the Idaho area and the members of their immediate families are ineligible to participate or win. Immediate family shall include spouse, parents, children, siblings, grandparents, grandchildren and any other person residing within the same household.
- Listeners are eligible to win once every thirty days.
- Only one winner per household is permitted in any contest.
- Participants in the contest must possess valid government issued photo identification.
- Prize winners must sign and agree to all contest rules, regulations, waivers and agreements before accepting prize.
3) Prize Details:
- All prizes and/or prize certificates may be picked up at the office of Rich Broadcasting (1406 Commerce way, Idaho Falls Idaho 83401).
- Any prize or prize certificate not claimed within forty-five (45) days of winning will be automatically forfeited by the winner, unless a prize has an expiration date, in which case a prize may be forfeited earlier than forty-five (45) days from winning.
- In the event that a prize or prize certificate is mailed to the winner, it will be with the prior written consent of the winner and therefore, winner assumes the risk of its arrival.
- Rich Broadcasting is not responsible for the safe arrival of a prize or prize certificate.
- Contest prizes are not transferable and may not be substituted for or redeemed for cash.
- Prizes are limited solely to those items explicitly set forth herein and shall not include any and all other expenses, incidentals or taxes that may arise out of the winner’s receipt of this prize.
- Prizes will be awarded as is, with no written or express warranty.
4) Winner Selection:
- Decisions of station management with respect to the contest are final.
- The odds of winning will be based on the number of people that enter the contest and the number of people listening to the station at any given time.
- Winners will be selected as described in section 1 of these rules.
5) Additional Conditions & Restrictions:
- Photo identification and social security number of the Grand Prize winner may also be required in order to collect the prize.
- Payment of all federal, state and local taxes is the sole responsibility of the winner. Winners will be required to sign an IRS Form W-9 or the equivalent for any prize totally $600 or more and will receive a 1099 for the value of the prize as stated in these contest rules.
- Winner is required to sign a release in order receive their prize. Failure or refusal to execute the release will result in winner forfeiting the prize. Pursuant to the liability release, the winners will agree to hold KJ’s, Admiral Beverage, Rich Broadcasting, their subsidiaries, affiliated companies and the officers, shareholders, directors, employees, agents and representatives of each of them harmless against any and all claims or liability arising directly or indirectly from the prize or participation in the contest.
- By participating in the contest, the winner(s) (and their guest or traveling companion, if applicable) agree to have their name, voice, or likeness used in any advertising or broadcasting material relating to this contest without additional financial or other compensation, and to sign a publicity release prior to acceptance of the prize.
- Rich Broadcasting in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person tampering with the entry process, the operation of the Radio station websites or who is otherwise in violation of the rules.
- The station further reserves the right to cancel, terminate or modify the contest if it is not capable of completion as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention or technical failures of any sort.
- The Station reserves the right in its sole discretion to modify the contest rules and dates at any time for any reason. Material modifications shall be announced on-air, when practical.
- By participating in this contest, you agree to be bound by these contest rules, any modifications thereof, and by all other rules imposed by Station management.
- If due to circumstances beyond the control of Station, any event associated with this contest or the prize is delayed, rescheduled, postponed or cancelled, Rich Broadcasting reserves the right, but not the obligation, to cancel or modify the contest and shall not be required to award a substitute prize.
- Failure to comply with the contest rules may result in a contestant’s disqualification, at the sole discretion of Rich Broadcasting.
- Rich Broadcasting is not responsible for typographical or other errors in the printing, the offering or the administration of the contest or in the announcement of a prize.
- Copies of the written contest rules and a list of all winners are available during regular business hours at the main studio of Rich Broadcasting (1406 Commerce way, Idaho Falls ID 83401) or by sending a self-addressed stamped envelope to Rich Broadcasting 1406 Commerce way, Idaho Falls ID 83401.
- Station reserves the right to substitute a prize of greater or equal value at its sole discretion.