KID NewsRadio is teaming up with Columbus Travel to send a lucky listener, and a friend, to Washington D.C.! Make sure you’re listening during the Neal Larson Show, weekday mornings, from now until June 15th, then later each weekday when Neal and Julie let you know when the second opportunity to qualify will happen. Winner will receive airfare and hotel accomodations for two to Washington D.C. from Columbus Travel and KID!
The KID NewsRadio “Washington DC Giveaway” Contest 2018
DETAILED CONTEST RULES
How to Enter the Contest:
- The KID NewsRadio Washington DC Giveaway contest will begin on 5/21/18 and will end on 6/15/18.
- To participate in the contest, listeners must listen to KID NewsRadio, starting on Monday, May 21st 2018, and then on weekdays to listen for the “Cue to Text ” played twice each weekday during the contest period on KID NewsRadio between 6am – 7pm. Ten (10) qualifiers per week (40 total) will be chosen at random from participants who text the keyword “Getaway” to the Call/text line at 208-522-5900. Eligible participants must text within 20 minutes of hearing the cue to text in order to have a chance to be selected as a qualifer. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO QUALIFY FOR THIS CONTEST. Station is not responsible for entries not received due to difficulty accessing the internet, service outages or delays, computer difficulties or other technological glitches. Station is not responsible for any lost, disconnected, dropped, misdirected or incomplete telephone calls. Entrants may be disqualified at the sole discretion of the station.
- Only one qualification entry per person per household is allowed in this contest.
- The contest is open to all listeners who are legal United States citizens 18 years of age or older and who reside in the broadcast listening area. Employees of KID News Radio, its licensee, Rich Broadcasting, their subsidiaries, affiliated entities, affiliated advertising agencies, participating sponsors/promotional partners, other radio stations in the Eastern Idaho and Western Wyoming broadcast area and the members of their immediate families are ineligible to participate or win. Immediate family shall include spouse, parents, children, siblings, grandparents, grandchildren and any other person residing within the same household.
- Listeners are eligible to win a KID News Radio contest only once every thirty days.
- Participants in the contest must possess valid government issued photo identification.
- Prize winners must sign all Rich Broadcasting rules, regulations, waivers and agreements before accepting prize.
- A Final random drawing from all qualified applicants will be executed during The Neal Larson Show on Friday, June 15th. Forty (40) total qualifiers will be entered into reverse drawing for the Grand Prize. 1 person will win the grand Prize and receive a trip for two (2) people to Washington DC including airfare and hotel accommodations courtesy of Columbus Travel, 563 W 500 S #180, Bountiful, UT 84010.
- All prizes or prize certificates may be picked up at the office of KID NewsRadio, 1406 commerce way, Idaho Falls Idaho 83401. Any prize or prize certificate not claimed within forty five (45) days of winning will be automatically forfeited by the winner, unless a prize has an expiration date, in which case a prize may be forfeited earlier than forty five days from winning. In the event that a prize or prize certificate is mailed to the winner, it will be with the prior written consent of the winner and therefore, winner assumes the risk of its arrival. KID NewsRadio is not responsible for the safe arrival of a prize or prize certificate.
- Contest prizes are not transferable. Prizes may not be substituted for or redeemed for cash.
- Prizes are limited solely to those items explicitly set forth herein and shall not include any and all other expenses, incidentals or taxes that may arise out of the winner’s receipt of this prize.
- Prizes will be awarded as is, with no written or express warranty.
- Decisions of station management with respect to the contest are final.
- The odds of winning vary based upon the number of people listening to the station at any particular time.
- Photo identification and social security number of the Grand Prize winner may also be required in order to collect the prize. Payment of all federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner. Winners will be required to sign an IRS Form W-9 or the equivalent for any prize totally $600 or more and will receive a 1099 for the value of the prize as stated in these contest rules.
- Winner is required to sign a release in order receive their prize. Failure or refusal to execute the release will result in winner forfeiting the prize. Pursuant to the liability release, the winners will agree to hold KID NewsRadio, its licensee, Rich Broadcasting, their subsidiaries, affiliated companies and the officers, shareholders, directors, employees, agents and representatives of each of them harmless against any and all claims or liability arising directly or indirectly from the prize or participation in the contest.
- By participating in the contest, the winner or winners (and their guest or traveling companion, if applicable) agree to have their name, voice, or likeness used in any advertising or broadcasting material relating to this contest without additional financial or other compensation, and to sign a publicity release prior to acceptance of the prize.
- KID NewsRadio in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person tampering with the entry process, the operation of the KID NewsRadio Web Site or who is otherwise in violation of the rules. The station further reserves the right to cancel, terminate or modify the contest if it is not capable of completion as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention or technical failures of any sort.
- The Station reserves the right in its sole discretion to modify the contest rules and dates at any time for any reason. Material modifications shall be announced on-air, when practical. By participating in this contest, you agree to be bound by these contest rules, any modifications thereof, and by all other rules imposed by Station management. If due to circumstances beyond the control of Station, any event associated with this contest or the prize is delayed, rescheduled, postponed or cancelled, Station reserves the right, but not the obligation, to cancel or modify the contest and shall not be required to award a substitute prize.
- No purchase is necessary. The contest is void where prohibited.
- Failure to comply with the contest rules may result in a contestant’s disqualification, at the sole discretion of KID NewsRadio.
- KID News Radio is not responsible for typographical or other errors in the printing, the offering or the administration of the contest or in the announcement of a prize.
- Copies of the written contest rules and a list of all winners are available during regular business hours at the main studio of KID News Radio, 1406 Commerce way, Idaho Falls ID 83401 or by sending a self-addressed stamped envelope to KID NewsRadio.
- Station reserves the right to substitute a prize of greater or equal value at its sole discretion.
- For a complete copy of these contest rules, please go to www.590kid.com or send a self addressed stamped envelope to: KID NewsRadio, 1406 Commerce way, Idaho Falls ID 83401
This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.