KID NewsRadio is teaming up with Columbus Travel to send a lucky listener, and a friend, to Washington D.C.! Make sure you’re listening for an audio clip from history during Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity, then listen for the cue to call the following morning between 6am and 10am. If you’re caller #5, and correctly identify the clip, you’re qualified to win!
KID NewsRadio Washington DC Giveaway Official Rules
PRIZE: 1 winner will receive a trip for two to Washington DC including airfare and hotel accommodations.
1. How to Enter Contest:
A. Contest period 04/17/17 – 05/15/17
B. Listeners will be required to listen for the “historical soundbite” during Rush Limbaugh or Sean Hannity on KID NewsRadio between 10am – 4pm (weekdays) then the following Morning during Neal and Cala be the 5th caller at 208-522-5900upon hearing the “Getaway to DC from Columbus Travel and KID NewsRadio Cue-To-Call” between 6am-10am and correctly name the person who created the quote to qualify. If the 5th person does not answer correctly, the next caller will have the opportunity to answer until a qualifier is chosen. Friday’s soundbite will hold over to Monday morning with Neal and Cala. The hour in which the subsequent sound clip will air will be announced shortly after the qualifying caller is identified.
D. Station is not responsible for phone service outage or other technical issue.
E. Final random drawing from all qualified applicants will be executed during The Neal Larson Show on May 15, 2017.
2. Eligibility Requirements and Restrictions:
A. Contests are open to KID NewsRadio listeners 21 years of age or older and who legally reside in the State of Idaho.
B. Only one winner per household is allowed.
C. Persons who are ineligible to win prizes or participate in contests include: (a) Rich Broadcasting employees and their parents, spouses, children, siblings and roommates, (b) employees of advertising agencies that conduct business with Rich Broadcasting; (c) employees of participating sponsors and promotional partners, and (d) persons employed by radio and television stations within the Idaho area.
3. Contest participants agree that KID NewsRadio and Rich Broadcasting and contest sponsors have the right to use the name, voice or likeness of contest participants and winners for promotional and advertising purposes without compensation.
4. KID NewsRadio will not disclose or sell participant personal information to parties that are not affiliated with Rich Broadcasting.
5. No purchase is necessary. Purchase does not increase odds of winning.
6. Chance of winning depends on the number of eligible contest participants and entries.
7. Total Prize value may vary and is determined by the value of a voucher provided by Columbus Travel. Prizes cannot be redeemed for cash or other merchandise. Prizes are not transferable. Prize to consist of travel voucher only, all other necessities including food/transfer/taxes and other incurred travel expenses are not included.
8. Winners are responsible for federal, state and local taxes and fees if applicable. Any person winning over $600 in cumulative prizes within a calendar year will receive an IRS form 1099 and a copy of such form will be filed with the IRS.
9. Rich Broadcasting reserves the right to require contest winners to sign a liability release prior to acceptance and receiving of any prize awarded by station.
10. By participating, each contest participant waives any and all claims of liability against KID NewsRadio, Rich Broadcasting, its officers, directors, employees, agents, and contest sponsors for any damage or personal injury or loss which may occur from participation in the contest or from the use of prizes awarded by KID NewsRadio.
11. Contestants are required to provide truthful information and must adhere to rules of entry. Rich Broadcasting will reject any entry that the station discovers to be false.
12. Rich Broadcasting reserves the right to disqualify any participant attempting to tamper with the contest entry process.
13. Rich Broadcasting reserves the right to substitute contest prizes with other prizes of approximately equivalent value.
14. Rich Broadcasting reserves the right to cancel or modify contest and contest rules at any time.
15. The Station reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend a promotion, game or contest should a virus, bug, computer or other problem beyond the control of the Station corrupt the administration, security or proper execution of any Internet promotion, game or contest, or the Internet portion of any promotion, game or contest. The Station, in its sole discretion, may award prizes to entries received by alternate means. Decisions of the Station/Judges are final.
16. Station is not responsible for Internet service outage, computer difficulty or other technical issues.